FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 

GM Application

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Destiny Forum Index -> Destiny -> Recruit GM / Supporter
Previous topic :: Next topic  
chazy123

PostPosted: Tue 23 Dec - 01:06 (2008)    Post subject: GM Application Reply with quote

Hey my name is Chaz and I'm 15 years of age (dont let that fool you Razz)
I am Actually English lol, I live near london.
I am currently studying at school but have alot of time after and before, and loads on the weekends.
My Experience, Well I have made my own server (i didnt release since i am still working on it).  So i have experience with config, SQL servers, GM commands, I have played kalonline for nearly 3 years so I know all the ingame classes, commands, quests, areas etc.
I have 1 Gcse(high school qualification in England I have many others in other subjects) in ICT, currently taking my second Very Happy so i know quite abit about computers and how they work.
I can pick things up really quickly and I am extremely willing to learn anything that I dont know.
I can speak English since I was born and still live in England Razz, French (currently taking it for higher education qualification) so i can understand it pretty well.  Used to learn German and so I can speak the basic words and phrases and can mix it with english if necessary. 
Since I am an Admin on my own server, which I have put on hold for a while I know what I am doing with the controls etc.
I am friendly and understand issues and problems that people have on a server and the correct manner that the issue must be sorted out. 
An advantage of having someone such as me as a GM on your server, would mean that while people have small issues which they need help on , it doesnt require an Admin or Head GM to sort it out therefore leaving you free to work on the server.

I have played on many servers and have many contacts which may be of benefit to the server.
Am I ready for this commitment?  My answer is yes Very Happy ,  If I was appointed GM I would be totally commited to the server and would be a solid GM who actually helps rather than gets in the way and just has GM in the name tag not in the person behind it.

And when it comes down to my age... well tbh experience comes with practice and commitment  so whether i am 55 or 15 it makes no difference in my eyes.  And an advantage of me being this age is that many people who play kalonline and private servers are below the age of 20 and so having a younger GM is a bonus in this instance as communication may be easier.

Thanks alot for reading my application and I wish for the server watever the outcome I hope you choose well Smile

chaz
from cold England

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 23 Dec - 01:06 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Destiny Forum Index -> Destiny -> Recruit GM / Supporter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | How to create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation