FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 

GM/Supporter
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Destiny Forum Index -> Destiny -> Recruit GM / Supporter
Previous topic :: Next topic  
ReasoN

PostPosted: Mon 22 Dec - 16:41 (2008)    Post subject: GM/Supporter Reply with quote

- Your personal informations (Age , Where you live, got much time etc..)

- 18 years old
- living in Germany
- a lot of time to make the server better Razz

- If you were already a GM on other server or if you are experienced with Kal [Best with Screens ! ]

I was something like a supporter von XP V1. My task was to tell the GMs things, what happened in the player community, since I know a big part of the private server community. I helped to solve problems with hackers, unfair playing and stuff like that.
My kal experience begans about 4 years ago. After four accounts (Level 64, 61, 61 and 56) on Hanin, which all got hacked, I started to play on private servers. BakaBugs server was my first one. After this I played on many different servers.

- Please describe, why we should take YOU as a GM, and what You can afford us. and to other players.

You should take me as a GM or Supporter, because you'll find a very ambitious and solid GM in me. Since my english sounds good and understandable, I would have a very good connection to other players, which is a important thing. To be online and contactable in forum is no problem, too.
At the moment many players complain about too less support. I could help you a lot in this case, because I haven't any problems to be online a lot. That means, that your players get their support. Smile

-If you are psychical ready for being a GM, it is included for this job!

Haha Very Happy Sure I am. Wink

If you want more information, you can contact me. Smile

edit: I got now some examples of the work your GMs are doing at the moment...

greetings, ReasoN

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 22 Dec - 16:41 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Cannabis

PostPosted: Mon 22 Dec - 18:29 (2008)    Post subject: GM/Supporter Reply with quote

Great presentation i'm with you Very Happy

+1

Regard Cannabis

ReasoN

PostPosted: Mon 22 Dec - 18:51 (2008)    Post subject: GM/Supporter Reply with quote

Thank you. Smile

SySy

PostPosted: Mon 22 Dec - 18:53 (2008)    Post subject: GM/Supporter Reply with quote

+1 too =)

ReasoN

PostPosted: Tue 23 Dec - 01:18 (2008)    Post subject: GM/Supporter Reply with quote

Thank you again. Razz

Wy3rT

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 23 Dec - 10:03 (2008)    Post subject: GM/Supporter Reply with quote

-2 xD
ah is good to have some german gm Razz so
+1 not -2 Razz
Job : EA
Level : 7x

MSN
MrBore

Masculin 猴 Singe

PostPosted: Tue 23 Dec - 10:19 (2008)    Post subject: GM/Supporter Reply with quote

hehe, I'm with you also Razz +1

PostPosted: Tue 23 Dec - 10:21 (2008)    Post subject: GM/Supporter Reply with quote

What was ur name on XP v1 as supporter or as player?

ReasoN

PostPosted: Tue 23 Dec - 13:37 (2008)    Post subject: GM/Supporter Reply with quote

Thank you guys. xD
My name was ave.

scu

PostPosted: Tue 23 Dec - 14:06 (2008)    Post subject: GM/Supporter Reply with quote

gogo ReasoN 4tw :>

Miss

PostPosted: Tue 23 Dec - 15:30 (2008)    Post subject: GM/Supporter Reply with quote

lol hi ave xD
Arwen here ^^ I think u remember me xD

ReasoN

PostPosted: Tue 23 Dec - 15:46 (2008)    Post subject: GM/Supporter Reply with quote

Hehe, sure I do. Wink

hi ^^

whiteelite

Masculin 蛇 Serpent

PostPosted: Wed 24 Dec - 13:28 (2008)    Post subject: GM/Supporter Reply with quote

Lol  Rolling Eyes

ReasoN

PostPosted: Wed 24 Dec - 14:42 (2008)    Post subject: GM/Supporter Reply with quote

You have something to say..?

lon3star

PostPosted: Fri 26 Dec - 23:23 (2008)    Post subject: GM/Supporter Reply with quote

he dont was gm on xp v1 lol he was in ravage and scammed a assadrop from own guild get kicked and thats all what he was in xperience ...so just a lier

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:57 (2018)    Post subject: GM/Supporter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Destiny Forum Index -> Destiny -> Recruit GM / Supporter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | How to create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation