FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 

GM position

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Destiny Forum Index -> Destiny -> Recruit GM / Supporter
Previous topic :: Next topic  
fumoffu89

PostPosted: Thu 1 Jan - 19:40 (2009)    Post subject: GM position Reply with quote

Hey guys, my name's Sheena (female) and I'm from US. I speak fluent English which would be helpful in this server because mostly everyone speaks another language...but English is the universal language so I can help a lot of people because everyone knows how to speak it...not well, but sufficient.

I'm 19 years old. Not that age has anything to do with brains, but I think I know well enough how to manage the game and do what's right. I have no problems discerning what's right and what's wrong. Furthermore, I'm a good person overall to ask for help.

My in game name is Baby. Thanks and have a great day!

- - - Sheena

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 1 Jan - 19:40 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
MrBore

Masculin 猴 Singe

PostPosted: Fri 2 Jan - 11:59 (2009)    Post subject: GM position Reply with quote

GoGoGo Baby =) Well,You was my guild member, so I know that you'r wonderfull person =) but about GM position I don't know, I think then you've GM position You have to be active in game, and I didn't noticed that You'r active in guild, no offence, best wishies from MrBore =)

PostPosted: Fri 2 Jan - 16:43 (2009)    Post subject: GM position Reply with quote

^^ THanks MrBore. I don't know either. I actually wanted to be supporter, not GM. I didn't know those two were different so...yea. We'll see what happens Embarassed .

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 22:45 (2018)    Post subject: GM position

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Destiny Forum Index -> Destiny -> Recruit GM / Supporter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | How to create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation