FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 

I sooo need to be a GM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Destiny Forum Index -> Destiny -> Recruit GM / Supporter
Previous topic :: Next topic  

PostPosted: Sun 28 Dec - 04:20 (2008)    Post subject: I sooo need to be a GM Reply with quote

10 reason I should be a GM

1. I'm not a brain dead moron (like the rest of you)
2.I speak PERFECT FUCKING ENGLISH. What the hell is up with this "i speaka da engrish perfecry!" bullshit? Why would you even consider making someone a GM if they cannot easily communicate with their community?

3.See number 1.
4. I don't use the server for my own personal benefit (NULL you manipulating shithead who the hell made you a GM?)

5. I'm dead fucking sexy.

oops sorry that's NULL's myspace picture,I'll have to find one of me.

6.I've played kal since the release of hanin.

7. I'm not a homosexual (not saying any names..you know who you are)
8. I get along with others.
9.I'm in the process of enrolling for higher education,so I have nothing better to do than answer PM's from the mouth breathers.
10. I really don't want to be a GM,just thought I'd speak my mind about how fucking stupid this is. GM's are never online,half the top 100 hacks (if not more),tons of shit is bugged,you have GM's giving special privlages to players who's pockets are deep (probably using mommys American Express card) I mean what the fuck? Although he's a Nazi, WhoIam is probably the only person I've seen do anything close to interactive with players (pvp events,ect.) and actually block people for not abiding by the rules. The rest of the GM's sit in temp and talk in blue text for 20 minutes about the size of their cock then log off.

When you selected your GM's did you just randomly grab the 5 or so stuipidest mother fuckers and decide that was good?

PostPosted: Sun 28 Dec - 04:20 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Masculin 猴 Singe

PostPosted: Sun 28 Dec - 13:09 (2008)    Post subject: I sooo need to be a GM Reply with quote

hahahhahahahha  @ nr.5 muwahahahhahahah xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Giving Best For Bests
Active only in forum

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 01:58 (2018)    Post subject: I sooo need to be a GM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Destiny Forum Index -> Destiny -> Recruit GM / Supporter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | How to create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation