FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 

Snickers blocked for assasin in d1

Previous topic :: Next topic  
DriftSp3c

PostPosted: Fri 26 Dec - 21:44 (2008)    Post subject: Snickers blocked for assasin in d1 Reply with quote

Now I'm going to start off by saying,I understand the rules,I abide by them (one of the few in the whole server that does) and this is just outright bullshit.

Snickers was blocked around 12:20pm pacific time,friday,december 26. What for? for having a sin mask on in d1.

Now I've played for years with snickers(aka redspider1,hamo on s1) and I know he would not stoop to the lowness of killing noobs in D1.We've both been playing kal since around 2003? 2004? We are by no means "noobs" and are here stricly for fun PVP and socializing. Killing noobs...just is not fun. What's so cool about 1 hitting someone 40 levels under you? I have no idea. I'll probably never know.

We both teleported there after hearing about an assassin and then decided to have an assassin duel. And Some how this is a reason to get blocked? For fighting someone of equal level,and being punished because of where we decided to do it? Complete bullshit. Why didnt you ban the first assasin there? Or ban me? I had had a mask on,yet I did'nt get blocked.

Now I understand you would have every right to ban him if he was killing noobs,or ks'ing,or hacking. But an assasin duel? Honestly? You have nothing better to do than do stupid pvp events (that a fucking 2 year old could organize) and block people for nothing. Maybey you should keep your eyes on the top 100 and try and block the numerous hackers,instead of sitting around with your thumb up your ass banning people for JACK SHIT. But you would probably fail at that as well,since no Gm's are ever on anyways. And when they do log on...well you get the point.

that's for you.

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 26 Dec - 21:44 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
BlackKnight

Masculin 龍 Dragon

PostPosted: Sat 27 Dec - 13:00 (2008)    Post subject: Snickers blocked for assasin in d1 Reply with quote

Whats ur name in-game ? Sickness ? Now Unblocked

Red

PostPosted: Sat 27 Dec - 19:46 (2008)    Post subject: RE: Reply with quote

In Game Name is Snickers, a warning would have done WhoIam needs to get off his high and mighty throne and be practicle unless his goal is to make an ass of himself which in that case hes doing a great job of. Ty for the quick response and hopefully resolving this issue.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 22:49 (2018)    Post subject: Snickers blocked for assasin in d1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Destiny Forum Index -> Support -> ID Blocked All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | How to create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation