FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 

Supporter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Destiny Forum Index -> Destiny -> Recruit GM / Supporter
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Bluna

PostPosted: Tue 23 Dec - 15:35 (2008)    Post subject: Supporter Reply with quote

Hello Destiny Team,

I think u need a active  supporter cuz Czesio isnt active and Hackers dont get banned so much hackers play on this server -.- cuz 20h per day no gm is online Wink and even at night .

So i want to be a Supporter Wink ) .

My name is Matthias   i live in germany im 18 years old .
i got realy much time =) i can online 10 hours per day and more if i want ...

i play kal since Hanin get opened  .. I know everything about kal and i think i will be a very good supporter ... i was Gm / Supporter on much servers .. everytime make a good job Wink   ...

Just think about it .. and try to add me as a Trail Supporter ...

You should take me cuz im active and nice ... i will HELP all players ... i got own Taktik to help them ... just Take 1 person port it to me and hear what  he want ... so i can help everyone .. i will make my " Support Hours " .. i will make a notice ... and the guys have to write me FL's ... and i will pick 1 by 1 and port it to me ... so i can hear to everyone !

I hope u will answer me NULL

GreeDz

Bluna

Ps :  I think you dont have to hear what the players say ... +1 or -1 ... Just hear what ur TEAM say ...

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 23 Dec - 15:35 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
failasof

Masculin 蛇 Serpent

PostPosted: Wed 24 Dec - 14:22 (2008)    Post subject: Supporter Reply with quote

good job Smile...

ReasoN

PostPosted: Wed 24 Dec - 14:40 (2008)    Post subject: Supporter Reply with quote

Ps :  I think you dont have to hear what the players say ... +1 or -1 ... Just hear what ur TEAM say ...

The players should be happy with you, because this is the onliest thing that matters. Wink

Bluna

PostPosted: Fri 26 Dec - 21:44 (2008)    Post subject: Supporter Reply with quote

b4 everything can happenz a GM need to answer me ...

it cant be that a supporter ignore the problems Wink and dont answer ... we need some active supporters ... and i will be a active one WHO HELP EVERYONE WITH ALL PROBLEMS Wink i will look at players ... and i will find all HACKERS on the server but u need to let me GM TEAM

GreeDz

L0w

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 22:44 (2018)    Post subject: Supporter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Destiny Forum Index -> Destiny -> Recruit GM / Supporter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | How to create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation